Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

Awesome idea. loved the simple animation. Loved the composition, my only complaint is the mix of the music is a bit harsh. Polish the mix of the music and you have an awesome piece of work here.

-MM

Brewster responds:

Thanks but the music is beyond my control. Unless you mean the sound quality of the music, in which case I'm trying to improve it.

zombie mayhem zombie mayhem

????????????

now what was that if its not your bet effort please dont put it up put more work into it and maybe just maybe someone will take pity on this

daniel13789 responds:

... why u got 2 B an ass. it wasent my best. i just wanted 2 know what people think of it

Sky of Colour Sky of Colour

Wow

i lov what you did here it did get a little repetitive after a while but very nice i love how you create movies without any point just kind of an appreciation of the beauty of the world like this one here you understand very well that not all things have meaning just like real life great job and keep it up.

SkySausage responds:

thank you, crusher of skulls.

An Unrelated Movie An Unrelated Movie

the randomness is strong in you

Nice job cant really go on the story :p nice job on the animation quite smooth was that frame by frame or tweens? anyways good job.

SkySausage responds:

Frame by frame mostly, and some tweens. Thanks~

Human Factory Human Factory

Sweet

very nice loved thye music really suited the mood of the movie and as you said it got laggy near the end thats my only suggestion just try to fix that other than that it was pretty cool.:)

Deciduous Deciduous

Wow!

i was definetly not expecting that 99.9 percent of the stuff on here is mostly useless junk with no meaning this is incredible great job.

99K 99K

rg

really good i think that you proved your point