Maximum Happiness Maximum Happiness

Awesome idea. loved the simple animation. Loved the composition, my only complaint is the mix of the music is a bit harsh. Polish the mix of the music and you have an awesome piece of work here.

Brewster responds:

Thanks but the music is beyond my control. Unless you mean the sound quality of the music, in which case I'm trying to improve it.

zombie mayhem zombie mayhem

????????????

now what was that if its not your bet effort please dont put it up put more work into it and maybe just maybe someone will take pity on this

daniel13789 responds:

... why u got 2 B an ass. it wasent my best. i just wanted 2 know what people think of it

Sky of Colour Sky of Colour

Wow

i lov what you did here it did get a little repetitive after a while but very nice i love how you create movies without any point just kind of an appreciation of the beauty of the world like this one here you understand very well that not all things have meaning just like real life great job and keep it up.

SkySausage responds:

thank you, crusher of skulls.

Biotic Defenders Biotic Defenders

Sound needs work as do the weapons. My gun stopped working half way through a level. Flashed low energy warnings at me at full energy and the times up warning beeps are FAR to loud. im glad i wasnt wearing headphones. Overall not bad but buggy

Drum and Bass in fls Drum and Bass in fls

not bad

Hey man not bad. never used liveswif or tried making a tutorial but knowing what i know about fl its pretty obvious you know what your talking about and this should help some newbies that can follow this kind of format. my suggestion would be to get a simple screen recording program just to make the entire process a little bit smoother. all in all not bad man keep at it.

MM

Ninja Glove Ninja Glove

ummmmmm

pretty sweet game hard but thats just the way the game is. the only thing is that you should have sort of instructions on how to play the game you know use your mouse click here whatever something so that your not guessing how to play before you can play

AUECS- Little Eye AUECS- Little Eye

Not bad, looking forward to the finished product.

A Moment on the Bridge A Moment on the Bridge

Brilliant all around. I listened once and then played along the second time just for fun. Beautiful melodies.

-MM

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

Very well done. Nice arrangement and loved the melodies. Only suggestion i could say is the mix in a few points is a bit muddy but very well done overall. Keep it up.

Gravey responds:

Thanks a lot!

-Gravey-

woodland lanscape, unfinished woodland lanscape, unfinished

wow

didnt realize until just now you did art as well lol very nicely done, cant draw worth crap myself but very nice. i think a nice rocky river would fill in that right side nicely btw

Musical-Memoirs responds:

the exact same thing i thought, i left that space open with that idea...
but streaming water of a river is extremely hard, i have done at least 5 tries (luckily i had a good eraser back then) but they didnt even look like rivers... if i had more experience at drawing then it might have been no problem, now its impossible and i dont even come close to having enough time to seriously start drawing again to learn the complicated stuff (all drawing experience i have is from when i was little, the rest is done with a lot of patience and maybe a little talent (even though i dont think i have that much talent myself, if i try to draw a person then its like im at the basics again XD)